Join Our Groups
MOCK EXAMS FOR SECONDARY STUDENTS
For Ordinary Level and Advanced Level
Different Districts, Regions and Organisations in Tanzania
Click the class below to get the exams
Why Students must take Mock Exams before Final Exams
Any exam preparation is incomplete without practicing the topics you are studying. For getting the best results, you need to test your preparation. Practicing mock tests provides a better perspective of what kind of questions will appear in the exam. They also help in improving the score in competitive exams.
Mock tests are replicated tests based on the annual or competitive exam’s pattern. The main objective behind conducting online test series is to judge the potential of students before writing the actual exam.
Many students experience mock exams as an unfairness; if they have to do the real exams, it seems unreasonable that they should have to do a fake practice version as well. But mock exams are in fact extremely valuable for students at all ability levels.
1. Students must take mock tests before the final exam because mock tests or examinations are trial exams taken by students before they face the main examination to test their readiness.
2. Every school and student seeking to pass an examination must organize some form of mock examination for final year students. It keeps students and teachers on their toes to keep their focus.
3. Mock examinations and trial test papers are extremely beneficial to any student or school seeking to perform well at the NECTA.
4. Students must take mock tests before the final exam because such examinations give them a feeling of what the actual examination is going to be like. Students who do not get the chance to take mock exams are often at a disadvantage since they miss the opportunity to test their readiness.
5. Such trial-run examinations place the candidate in the same examination condition and environment cum the pressure that comes with it.
6. When mock examinations are organized for candidates, it helps reduce pre-exam nervousness among candidates
7. Mock examinations and questions help students to also master time management and choice of examination questions to answer. Without constant mock practices, many candidates may have challenges completing answers and improving on their speed and accuracy.