Join Our Groups
MITIHANI YA DARASA LA SITA
Download the Exams for Primary Schools
For Mobile Users
- You will click the packages to download the exams
- The exams have been combined in a Zip File
WHY STUDENT IS RELUCTANT TO WRITE?
You’ll always have at least one in your classroom. Just getting them to put their name on a worksheet can feel like an uphill battle.
Why your student is reluctant to write in the first place
Before you can motivate them, you need to know the reasons a student resists writing. They might be feeling:
- disengaged, unable to link writing to personal areas of interest
- embarrassed by difficulties with functional literacy (e.g. spelling and grammar)
- anxious over the pressure to produce something ‘perfect’
- stuck for ideas
Each of these issues requires a slightly different approach, so .