Study carefully the photograph given and answer the question that follow:
a) Identify the type of photograph shown
Ground Photograph because of two reasons
- It shows the side or front view of the image
- The foreground objects look larger than the middle and background objects
b) Name three (3) features found on the photograph
c) How are the features named in (b) above formed?
- Cliffs are the high or steep faces of rock along the sea coast and produced by breaking waves
- Caves is cavity or hollow at the base of a cliff formed as a result constant wave erosion
- Stacks are the isolated mass of rock near a coastline detached from the mainland by wave erosion after the collapse of an arch
d) What are the economic importance of the features found on the photograph?
- Tourism because the features like cliffs and caves attract tourists and pay foreign currency
- Source of Income because the people can collect and sell rocks as building materials
- Development of Fishing Industry because the features like caves and stacks provide good habitats for marine organisms