We have Three Exercises with Answers
Number 1, Number 2 and Number 3
Pronoun Exercises with Answers
QN 1. Replace the words in bold with correct pronouns.
QN 2. Choose the correct options.
Pronoun Exercise with Answers
QN. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of pronoun:
1. ________ did you see there? (who/whom)
2. They wished to avenge ________, on their enemy. (themselves/their selves)
3. _______ do you trust the most? (who/whom)
4. The two brothers help __________ in their business. (each other/one another)
5. Time and tide will wait for ________. (no man/none)
6. I know the person ______ you suspect. (who/whom)
7. ____ being a naughty girl, was often whipped by my mother. (I/me)
8. ________ of my friends gave me a present. (each / every)
9. Where is the person ________ you wanted to see. (which/whom)
10. Her house is situated opposite to _______. (me/mine)
11. Only ______who are intelligent, will pass the test. (they/those)
12. One should not waste ______ time in idle talks. (his / one’s)
13. This is their house and the one at the end of the street is also ______. (their/theirs)
14. His appointment is in the morning; _______ is in the evening. (her/hers)
15. There is no one but _____. (I/me)
16. He is not more industrious than ______. (me/I am)
17. Your met _______ of those three friends. (neither / none)
18. He was displeased at _____ going there. (my/me)
19. I am one of those who cannot describe what ____ do not see. (I/they)
20. I think you should stay faithful to the person whom you are married / the person you are married to.
21. He is your good friend. / He is a good friend of yours.
22. Being a pleasant day / it being a pleasant day, we went out for a walk.
23. Being a man of social habits / he being a man of social habits, is liked by everyone.
24. Whosoever does best he will / whosoever does best, will a get a prize.
25. A dispute has arisen between me and him / him and me.
26. I thought it was _____. (he/him)
27. He told me his address _________ I wrote down in a note-book. (where/which)
28. _____ was very kind of you to come to the party. (this/it)
29. He is the very man ________ we want. (which /whom)
30. This is the same mistake _______ you made before. (as/that)
4. Each other
16. I am
20. I think you should stay faithful to the person you are married to.
21. He is a good friend of yours.
22. It being a pleasant day, we went out for a walk.
23. He being a man of social habits, is liked by everyone.
24. Whosoever does best, will a get a prize.
25. A dispute has arisen between him and me.
Pronoun Exercise with Answers
QN: Correct the following sentences:
(i) Which are you playing with?
(ii) Where do you want to see?
(iii) Whose did you talk to?
(iv) What book did you borrow, this or that.
(v) Which is wrong with you.
(vi) Who did you like to drink?
(vii) What is your dress maker?
(viii) Who skirt are you wearing?
(ix) Who makes tea sweet?
(x) Who did you talk?
(xi) What is she looking?
(xii) What do you take care?
(xiii) Whom was he running?
(xiv) What do you work?
(xv) What do you want to sit?
(xvi) What book is yours, this or that?
(xvii) What do you want to play?
(xviii) He gave his book his wife.
(xix) What is your carpenter?
(xx) Who do you find in this picture?
(x) talk to
(xi) looking at,
(xii) care of
(xiii) running after
(xiv) work with
(xv) sit on
(xvii) play with
(xviii) to his