SOLVING HISTORY - NECTA 2018
Questions and Answers
5. In six points, explain the importance of Museums to national development.
6. Examine six effects of Majimaji uprising in Tanganyika.
7. Assess six main features of colonial trade and commerce in Africa.
8. “East Africa was affected by the coming of Oman rulers in Zanzibar form 1840s”. Discuss this statement by giving six points.
9. With concrete examples, assess six problems facing the current East African Community.
10. Assess six effects of economic interactions among the people of Africa during the pre-colonial period.