SOLVING HISTORY - NECTA 2015
Questions and Answers
5. Explain six characteristics of the first non-exploitative mode of production.
6. Elaborate six techniques used by colonialists to obtain labourers during the colonial period.
7. Analyse the problems experienced during the struggle for independence in Tanganyika.
8. Discuss six contributions of the agents of colonialism to the colonization of Africa.
9. With examples show how the establishment of colonial economy affected the African societies. (Give six points).
10. Inherited problems from colonial past are major hindrances to the development of Africa after independence. Justify this statement by giving six points.
Click Here to get a full view of the Answers seen below: