SOLVING HISTORY - NECTA 2012
Questions and Answers
5. Explain six prerequisites for state formation in precolonial Africa.
6. Identify six factors which determined the variation of agricultural systems during the colonial period.
7. Elaborate six consequences of Ngoni migration into East Africa in the 19th century.
8. Analyse six problems facing African countries that originated from their colonial heritage.
9. With concrete examples from various parts of Africa, assess eight factors that determined the forms of decolonization in Africa.
10. Analyse four causes and four effects of the Second World War on Africa.
Click Here to get a full view of the Answers seen below