SOLVING HISTORY - NECTA 2007
Questions and Answers
5. Examine the impact of Portuguese intrusion in East Africa in the 16th century.
6. Through their activities the missionaries became forerunners of colonialism. Justify this statement.
7. With concrete examples show why the conflict between Africans and the Whites during the colonial period was inevitable.
8. Explain the roles of Welfare Associations, Religions Movements and Cooperative Societies in the struggle for independence in East Africa.
9. Discuss the benefits gained by the members of the Commonwealth.
10. Why has the dream of a United Africa not been achieved?
Click Here to get a full view of the Answers seen below: